Polycom Soundstation2 Conference Phone non-expandable (with display)
- Send to friend
Polycom SoundStation2 Conference Phone is an easy to use and install communication device that is perfect for small to mid-sized conference rooms. Capable of supporting maximum of 15 people, the Polycom SoundStation2 is the new standards when it comes to conference phones.
Compared to its predecessor, the Polycom SoundStation, the Polycom SoundStation2 offers significantly better sound quality and 50% greater microphone pickup range. This allows the users to be heard clearly up to 10 feet away even when they are speaking in a normal voice, making conference calls more productive.
The Polycom SoundStaition2 takes pride in its full-duplex speakerphone capability. This allows smoother and clearer conversation, clear for echo and clipping. This is why this conference phone is an excellent alternative to speakerphones, considering its professional durability and sound. This Full Duplex Teleconferencing allows free flowing natural sound of conversations. And used together with the use of microphone switches, users will avoid the hallow sound that was one the problem of this conference phone’s predecessor, the Polycom SoundStation.
||Conference Phone (Non-expandable & W/ Display)|
Call Australia wide 1300 088 088 and know more about this conference phone!
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology (Remarkable Voice Quality)
- Microphone Pickup Range: 10-foot (3.5 metres)
- Mobile Phones Interference Resistance
- Large Backlit LCD Display (For Caller ID and other Call Information)
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (Reduces Distracting Room and Background Noise: Provides clearer sound and more efficient conferencing)
- Intelligent Dynamic Switching Microphones (Automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking)
- Hypercardioid Microphones (Provide 360° full-time coverage with excellent acoustics offering better quality than speakerphones and allowing everybody in the room to be head clearly)
- Versatile Auxiliary Port (Can be configured through the user interface in order to operate tape recorders, wireless microphones, and “line-out” audio devices)
- Basic Telephone Features: Hold, Mute, Redial, and Transfer
Other SoundStation2 Product Line:
- SoundStation2 (Non-expandable without Display)
- SoundStation2 (Expandable with Display)
Polycom is a telecommunications company that focuses on unleashing the power of human collaboration in an effort to improve operations for businesses and task productivity for individuals. In fact, over 400,000 institutions and enterprises have already made the most out of the company’s communication and collaboration solutions. And with these, institutions have managed to defy distance that would usually create difficulties and problems in communication and collaboration, leading to less efficiency in their operations and in the process, less productivity. This is where Polycom communication and collaboration solutions come in play.
Polycom offers all types of communication and collaboration solutions, including content, voice, and video. In addition to varied solutions that can target all types of communication and collaboration needs, the company also offers these solutions flexibly, making sure that they are extremely interoperation with a lot of other vendors. This delivers customers with the best user experience in the industry and market.
Telephonesonline Pty Ltd is the biggest supplier and wholesaler of pre-owned, second-hand, and refurbished business communication solutions and handsets in Australia. The company, being at the top of the market, provides its customers with refurbished items that functions like brand new ones. And since they are offered in lower prices, customers with limited budget will be given the opportunity to use more features and advanced functionalities than what they could have afforded if they were offered in brand new condition.
Telephonesonline takes pride in its wide-ranging and extensive product portfolio. This is how the company can provide customers with whatever they need. The company also offers a lot of brands in refurbished condition, giving customers a lot of options to choose from. Some of these brands include Samsung, Alcatel, Panasonic, Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, Commander, NEC, Coral Tadiran Telecom, LG Aria Ericsson, Hybrex, and Fujitsu.
To make a quote inquiry, please call Australia wide 1300 088 088
Order today for FAST Delivery Australia Wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.