SpectraLink 8440 Black Handset ONLY with Lync Support
- Send to friend
SpectraLink 8440 Black Handset ONLY with Lync Support
SpectraLink 8440 Black Handset ONLY with Lync Support is an incredible communication device that provides users with reliable user experience, which in the process can end to predictable return on investment. With broad telephony and WLAN interoperability, this handset can excellently cater to the basic enterprise-grade requirements of on-site mobile workers. In addition, this device delivers market-leading HD voice quality, which helps users to take advantage of its features and functions.
SpectraLink 8440 Black Handset ONLY with Lync Support is integrated with four (4) context-sensitive softkey buttons, along with integrated push-to-talk or PTT functionality. With home and back navigation keys, this handset also has a five-way navigation and select control, with up and down volume control. It even has an integrated barcode reader and convenient panic/duress button for the safety and protection of mobile workers.
Structured with high quality and engineered system, the SpectraLink 8440 Black Handset ONLY with Lync Support caters to its users with its superior voice quality. It uses the premium SpectraLink VQO or Voice Quality Optimisation, which links users seamlessly to access points with adaptive and proprietary algorithm. Its enhanced standards-based applications interface is also one of a kind.
More Product Information
- Brand: SpectraLink
- Product Type: Wireless Handset
- Colour: Black
- Condition: Brand New
- Talk Time: Up to 12 Hours/8 Hours
- Standby Time : Up to 120 Hours/80 Hours
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.1 x 1.0 in/147 x 53 x 25 mm
- Note: Battery not included
CALL US right now through our company hotline at Australia wide 1300 088 088and find out more info!
All about SpectraLink 8440 Wireless Handset
- Market-leading HD Voice Technology
- Broad Telephony & WLAN Interoperability
- Four (4) Context-sensitive Softkey Buttons
- Five-way Navigation & Select Control
- Up/Down Volume Control
- Home & Back Navigation Keys
- Start & End Keys
- In-built SpectraLink VQO
- Optional Integrated Barcode Scanner
- Enhanced Standards-based Applications Interface
- 2.2-inch 240 x 320 Resolution Display
- Status LED for the Following:
- Message (Voicemail) Waiting
- Phone Ringing
- Micro USB Interface
- Wall Charging & Configuration
- 2.5 mm Connector (For Wired Headset)
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Two (2) Easy-access Cosmetic Battery Capacity Options: Standard & Enhanced
- Rubberised Moulding
- Magnesium LCD Mounting
- Up to Six (6) Telephone Line Appearances
- Call Handling Features: Call Hold/Resume Function, Last Call Return, Music on Hold, Consultation Hold, Call Transfer, Overlap Dialling, BLA (Bridged Line Appearance), Three-way Conferencing, Find-me Call Forking, Call Screen, Automatic Answer, Call Park & Retrieve, Group Call Pickup, Call Waiting, Multiple Callers per Line, Do Not Disturb
- On-board Native “Walktie-talkie” Capability
- 24 Configurable Channels
- Duress/Panic Button
SpectraLink is a telecommunications corporation that was established in the year 1990, when it started operating in the global market. Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, the company is able lead the development and innovation towards mobility, which allows the creation of the powerful wireless solution portfolio. The company specialises in the fields of healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and hospitality.
Popular for integrating its mobility solutions with Microsoft Skype for Business, SpectraLink delivers enterprise-grade reliability and durability, along with premium voice quality. The company has more than 500 partners all over the world, with offices located in Horsens, Denmark and Bracknell, UK, on top of its major headquarters.
SpectraLink delivers high quality end-to-end solutions and even became the very first enterprise to purpose-built enterprises able to cater to the particular needs of on-site mobile workers. The company has strong technology partnerships using the largest application ecosystem and the leading UC platforms, which is how it is able to effectively cater to customers all over the world.
Telephonesonline Pty Ltd is recognised to be one of the biggest largest operating online shops in the Australian market today, utilising a powerful product portfolio that is a product of more than two (2) decades of operations and experience. Australia-owned and –operated, the company provides customers with high quality phone products, solutions, and systems in brand new, second-hand, and refurbished condition.
Telephonesonline offers wide selection of reliable telecom brands, which provides customers a lot of options when it comes to their preferences. The company offers the following popular phone brands in brand new condition:
GN Netcom ● Commander ● Plantronics ● Siemens ● Omni ● Samsung ●Gigaset● Cisco ● Nortel Networks ● Polycom ● Fujitsu ●Aristel● NEC ● Panasonic ● LG Aria ●Exicom● Alcatel-Lucent ● Ericsson ● Avaya
Telephonesonline offers all of these offers, from all of these brands to brand new, second-hand, and refurbished products and solutions in Telephonesonline.com.au.
CALL US right now through our company hotline at Australia wide 1300 088 088 and find out more info!
Order today for FAST Delivery Australia Wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.