Revolabs Replacement Executive Elite 8- Remote Antenna
- Send to friend
Replacement Executive Elite 8- Remote Antenna
Replacement Executive Elite 8- Remote Antenna is a replacement accessory important for users who bought the Revolabs 8-channel HD Executive Wireless Microphone Systems Package, where this unit is usually sold together with. In this particular product offer through, the remote antenna item is sold separately. This is perfect, especially for people whose previous antenna unit is already malfunctioning.
More Product Information
- Brand: Revolabs
- Product Type: Remote Antenna Replacement
- Colour: White
- Condition: Brand New
- Compatibility: Revolabs 8-channel Executive Elite
Learn more about this incredible product today by calling Australia wide 1300 088 088 and find out how to purchase it!
Incredible Features of Revolabs 8-channel HD Executive Wireless Microphone Systems
- 256-bit AES Encryption with Automatic Rekeying (Against Eavesdropping)
- Automatic Firmware Synchronisation of Microphone & Base Unit Firmware (Hassle-free Maintenance)
- Charging Base (Keeps Microphones Fully Charged)
- Combines Large Number of Multiple Systems in One Space:
- Maximum of 44: Americas
- Maximum of 76: Europe, Asia, Africa, & Australia
- Easy Integration with Other Components
- Local & Remote Management: Convenient & Flexible Administration
- Mix & Match Any Combination of Elite Microphones (Tabletop, Gooseneck, & Wearable)
- Optimised for Speech with Best Signal-to-noise Ratio & Dynamic Pickup Range
- Separate Processor & Antenna: Widest Variety of Installation Options
- With Microphones that Have Field Replaceable Rechargeable Batteries
Revolabs operates in the global market with its major headquarters located in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Founded in the year 2005, the company has been clear and focused on what its goal and specialisations will lean towards to, which is audio products, solutions, and applications. It can currently be regarded as an expert in enterprise collaboration and unified communications audio applications across different markets.
Revolabs is popular for two things, unmatched audio quality and natural mobility. The former ensures that users get to benefit from crisp and crystal clear conversations through the Yamaha’s superior audio technology that allows every word to be heard. The latter on the other hand combines flexibility with stylish and sleek form factors, making it possible for customers to move around their workspaces and offices without being limited by wires and at the same time remaining to be connected. This is made possible through the company’s high quality wireless audio product line.
Australia-owned and –operated, Telephonesonline Pty Ltd is an enterprise widely trusted by all types of customers in the market. The company has spent over two decades in the market, not just operating as it normally does, but also in conducting market research from customer demands to market trends. All of these efforts in market research resulted to the company’s powerful and extensive product portfolio.
Telephonesonline caters to SoHos, SMEs, large corporations, private organisations, and government sectors excellently by using a single product portfolio. This portfolio is inclusive of brand new, refurbished, second-hand, and brand new products and solutions, along with a broad selection of telecom brands like the following:
Alcatel ● Commander ● Fujitsu ● Nortel Networks ● Cisco ● Ericsson ● NEC ● Samsung ● Panasonic ● LG Aria ● Coral Tadiran Telecom ● Avaya
Telephonesonline operates in the Australian market under its No Compromise on Quality policy. This serves as guarantees to customers on the functionality and quality of products offered by the company.
Learn more about this phone by calling our hotline at Australia wide 1300 088 088!
Order today for FAST Delivery Australia Wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.