NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 Telephone System with 8 Handsets
- Send to friend
NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 Telephone System with 8 Handsets
The UNIVERGE SV9100 Communications Platform (IP PBX)/PABX is a Unified Communications solution that is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). Its intelligent design helps to solve today's communications challenges and is built to scale as your business grows.
- Proprietary server with stackable chassis architecture
- Distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communications enabled solution
- High reliability
- Simplified user licensing structure
- Comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Vertical market-specific solution integrations
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management
- Multi-Line SIP client, multi-carrier support
NEC has a rich history providing telephone system technology solutions tailored for Hospitality, Healthcare, Aged care, Education, Retail, Car Dealerships, Government, Finance, Manufacturing, and Transportation based organisation.
Make a Smart Investment
The SV9100 comes with an unprecedented warranty and future-proof technology that meets the demands of your multi-generational employees. Recognized as having the highest level of customer satisfaction among Unified Communications vendors, NEC also brings you an incredibly smart investment. Industry experts recognize our Unified Communications platforms as having one of the lowest total costs of ownership on the market.
Work with Smart IT
Communications services interruption means downtime for your business, customers, and loss of revenue. That’s why NEC’s SV9100 is one of the easiest to configure Unified-Communications-capable systems on the market. The SV9100 easily integrates with existing IT technology as a fully interoperable IP or digital system. The user-friendly management interface streamlines system administration, giving IT Voice, Unified Communications and Voicemail from one central location.
NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 phone system benefits
- Optimise business processes – accelerate decision making and shorten response times. Dramatically improving business performance by making your entire workforce more reachable wherever they are.
- Reduce costs – UC offers opportunities to lower your call costs by having your mobile act as an extension of your desk phone enabling you to take and make voice calls over your business IP network. Reduce your travel costs by replacing meetings with audio and video conferences.
- Improve collaboration – collaborate in real-time with softphone, video conferencing, document & application sharing and messaging technologies that allows true interaction regardless of distance.
- Improve customer service – simplify your message management and never miss a customer contact with feature-rich Unified Messaging solutions that direct all your voice, fax and e-mail messages into one inbox whether it’s Outlook, Notes, Groupwise or other.
- Enable staff mobility – mobility applications enable you to share the same features available on your desk phone with your mobile allowing you to be reachable via your office extension number no matter where you are. Moving desks is also simple with IP phones which allow you to easily log-on at any desk with your phone extension.
- Increase productivity – save time by having immediate access to your business information no matter where you are. Increase your efficiency with time-saving applications such as NEC’s Instant Messaging solution that is ideal for quick queries and enables you to hold multiple conversations at the same time.
8x NEC SV9100 24 Button Handsets
- Backlit keypad and display
- Adjustable angle
- Programmable keys with LEDs
- 4 feature keys and navigation keys
- Headset port with electronic hook switch support
- Full duplex speaker phone
- System directory
- Call history
- Built-in wall mount kit
- Incoming call indicator lamp
- Selectable ring tones
- Support for the visually impaired including large character display and audio key feedback.
Do you want to learn more about this excellent package?
Give us a call through our Australia wide 1300 088 088 hotline!
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation operates under the brand statement- “Orchestrating a brighter world” and fervently hopes that the company is able to push its customers towards success. The company is able to use its ICT strengths in providing the market with efficient, safe, and secured solutions and systems for the society. These offers are delivered to domestic and foreign governments, public institutions, governmental agencies, and financial organisations.
NEC Corporation has distinct technological assets that the company uses in order to power operations and communication needs of telecom carriers and business enterprises respectively. Inclusive in its offers are networking and sensing technologies, as well as broad systems integration expertise.
NEC Corporation is headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan, where it conducts its major transactions, including meeting private-sector demands, manufacturing ICT products and solutions, and launching retail services and developments. It even infrastructure development and retail distribution. It is supported by more than 100,000 employed experts all over the world.
Telephonesonline Pty Ltd is named to be the biggest online store operating in Australia today. Australia-operated and –owned, the company is a reliable enterprise that has decades of experience in catering to all types of customers in the market. It offers an all-ranging and extensive product portfolio comprised of pre-owned, brand new, refurbished, and second-hand products and solutions.
Telephonesonline offers lots of preferences on telecom brands. Some of its brands offered in brand new condition are Avaya, LG Aria, Ericsson, Panasonic, Alcatel-Lucent, NEC, Exicom, Polycom, Aristel, Nortel Networks, Fujitsu, Samsung, Cisco, Omni, Gigaset, Siemens, Commander, Plantronics, and GN Netcom. All of these offers are displayed in the company’s online store at Telephonesonline.com.au.
Telephonesonline has been in operation for over 20 years and has spent all this time studying market trends and customer demands to come up with better offers and polish its product portfolio to be a powerful one in the market.
Do you want to learn more about this excellent package? Give us a call through our Australia wide 1300 088 088 hotline!
Order today for FAST Delivery Australia Wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.