Polycom Communicator CX100, Loud Speaking Conference Phone, the CX100 USB Connection
- Send to friend
Structured specifically for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 usage, the Polycom Communicator CX100 provides a remarkably HD audio quality producing seamless and smooth video and voice communication. Together with excellent quality microphones, this communicator is very powerful in its own worth.
The Polycom CX100 can easily be powered and connected through an integrated USB cable, providing easy usage and installation. This speakerphone does not need extra cables or batteries to charge and work, and in addition to its small size, this device is definitely ideal for people who are always on the road.
||Microsoft Office Communicator 2007|
Note: Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 must be installed on the PC with which the CX100 speakerphone will be used. No other software or drivers are needed.
Know more about this excellent speakerphone by calling Australia wide 1300 088 088.
- Polycom HD Voice Technology for High Fidelity Sound. Users are offered with top-notch quality audio that produces the best possible video and voice calls.
- Two High Quality Microphones. Provides users the functionality to be heard more clearly whether it be in the setup of a simple office or a conference room.
- Tightly-integrated with Microsoft Lync.
- Built-in Stereo Headphone Port.
- Connects and Powers though USB. The integrated USB cable stored inside the unit provides users with a Microsoft Unified Communications experience that is portable and convenient.
- Easy Hands-free Conversation. Users can use hands-free functionality on both group conversations and one-on-one calls.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction or DNR.
- Plug and Play Capability. Convenient buttons and integrated functionality with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 enables users to pick up and hand up calls, control volume, and mute the microphones on the active calls. The plug & play capability of the USB ensures that no driver downloads are required.
- Automatic Gain Control or AGC.
- Integration with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007. Integrated functionality for hands-free computer calling is optimised to deliver a seamless unified communication experience for users.
A multinational corporation with over 3,800 employees working under its management around the world, Polycom focuses on helping businesses and organisations make the most out of the power of collaboration. It has improved the industry time and time again, by continuously developing and innovating communication and collaboration technologies that could help users with their needs. These technologies include content, video, and voice sectors. The company even licensed Siren and H.264 video codecs, as well as session initial protocol. In addition to this, it also has the licenses for native 1080 HD cameras and displays, low bandwidth utilisation and low-latency architecture, and finally native 720p and 1080p HD encoding and decoding.
Polycom caters to over 415,000 institutions and businesses all over the world. The company helps them defy distance through their solutions in order to:
Provide Customer Service ● Deliver Best User Experience ● Increase Productivity ● Expand Education ● Speed Time to Market
Telephonesonline Pty Ltd is the biggest online-operating telecommunication store in Australia. It showcases an extensive portfolio of products, solutions, systems, and services that can be offered to customers and enterprises of all types and sizes. This is how the company got the label of being the largest in Australia in the first place.
Telephonesonlines offers both corded and wireless phones, consisted of a full range portfolio for both types of phones. The company also offers other types of phones included door phones, conference phones, and payphones. And to power these handset, Telephonesonline has cordless phone system that comes with the simplest ones to the super long range ones. The company even offers corded and wireless headsets for accessories.
When it comes to the services it offers, Telephonesonline backs up its products and solutions by proving services including phone system installation and relocation, least cost routing with GSM Gateways, line fixing, data cabling, and free phone support.
To make a quote inquiry, please call Australia wide 1300 088 088
Order today for FAST Delivery Australia Wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.