Pay phone | Blue Phone | Coin Phone | Payphone | Gold Phone | Pay Phone Card
- Send to friend
Pay Phone CX-98A
• This is a Direct replacement for a Telstra Pay Phone ‘Gold Phone’ and ‘Bluephone’
• Coins must be inserted before dialling can commence from the pay phone.
Except programmed free calls and Emergency numbers eg; 000 and 1800.
• Fully electronic coin Validator Checked for alloy, thickness & diameter
• Accepts 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 & $2 coins (New coin or token can be added)
• Operates on 12Khz & 50Hz pulses, ‘Line Reversal’ or ‘Push to Talk’.
• Operates on PTT exchange meter pulses or via programmable self-tariffing tables.
• Pay Phones Can operate automatically without Telstra exchange equipment. (Limitations apply)
• Program any numbers or prefixes as free or barred calls.
• Coinless Calls via programmable password
• Programmable ‘ Timed’ Local and 1800 Calls
• New Call Button (Uses any remaining credit)
• Incoming calls can be timed or barred.
• Coin safe contents recording
• Plastic case with Metal coin safe
• Call charges programmable
• 16 Digit Liquid Crystal Display
• Armored handset cord.
• Local / STD & IDD Calls
• Refund of unused coins.
• Microprocessor control
• Coin jam release button
• Volume control
• PABX compatible
• Programming via keypad
• Telephone Line Powered
• Dimensions: 24 x 34 x 18 cm
• Weight: 4kg
• Min 20mA Loop Current Required
We Sell & support Direct replacements for Telstra Pay Phone ‘Gold Phone’ 'Coin Pay Phone' and ‘Bluephone’
Author: Mary Perez
Focus Financial Inc. 1 Yonge St #1801, Toronto, ON M5E 1W7 (416) 477-2437