Cisco Wireless IP Telephone CP-7925G (Refurbished)
- Send to friend
Cisco Wireless IP Phone CP-7925G (Refurbished)
Designed for people who work in rigorous workspaces and general office environments, the Cisco Wireless IP Phone CP-7925G provides its users with mobility by having it easily be connected via Wi-Fi, especially with the help of the hands-free telephony option of the phone.It is even evaluatedfor military-grade durability and IP54 certification.
More Product Information
||12.7 x 5.2 x 2.0 cm (H x W x D)|
||2” 176 x 220 px colour|
||Up to 13 hours (With extended battery)|
||Up to 240 hours (with extended battery)|
||Cisco Unified Communications Manager v4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1 and later|
|Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express v4.3 and later|
|Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) v4.3 and later|
||12 Months Replacement|
Interested in this incredible offer? Call Australia wide 1300 088 088 NOW!
Detailed Features of Cisco Wireless IP Phone CP-7925G
- Six line appearances
- Abbreviated dialling
- Adjustable ringing and volume levels
- Adjustable display brightness and timeout
- Any-key answer
- Audible and vibrating ringers
- Auto-detection of headset and auto-answer from headset
- Automatic keypad lock
- Call forward
- Call history lists
- Call park
- Call pickup
- Call timer
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Corporate directory
- Pre-dialling before sending
- Quality report tool (QRT)
- Ring tone per line appearance
- Service URL
- Shared line
- Time and date display
- Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Direct transfer
- Extension mobility service
- Fast-dial service
- Group call pickup
- Hotkey for keypad lock, vibration and ring toggle, and voicemail access
- Immediate divert
- Last-number redial
- Malicious-caller ID
- Message-waiting indicator
- Meet-me conference
- Multilevel precedence and pre-emption (MLPP)
- Music on hold
- Network profiles (automatic)
- On- and off-network distinctive ringing
- Personal directory
- Application button that can support push-to-talk using XML
- Five-way navigation support
- Volume control
- Send button and Power/End button
- LCD Display: 2 in. (5 cm) Colour display with 176 x 220 pixel resolution
- Language Support: Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an international technology company that started its operations in San Francisco, California in the year 1984. The company is involved in designing, developing, manufacturing, and marketing networking equipment and solutions. Though its years of experience in the computer networking industry, the company has now been considered the world’s largest networking company.
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Cisco operates with the help of more than 70,000 employees who are experts in what they do. The company also involves itself in other communication categories that include virtualisation, data centre, unified communication and collaboration, telepresence, and unified computing systems.
Cisco is a frontrunner in innovating top-notch quality products and solution in routing and switching. It also deals with advanced technologies in home networking and wireless technology. Its main goal is to enable people with stable and powerful connections that could improve enterprise operations and in the end also improve their business results.
Telephonesonline Pty Ltd is Australia’s biggest store to be in operation online. Its transactions are completed through its website- Telephonesonline.com.au. Customers visit the site to skim through their products and solutions and check them out right then and there where the company will deliver the ordered items to the customers wherever they may be in the country.
Telephonesonline has an extensive portfolio of products and services, comprised of brand new, pre-owned, second-hand, and refurbished products. Some of the products that the company offers include full range of corded and cordless phones, long range cordless phone system, corded headsets and wireless, conference phones, door phones, and payphones, and finally spare phones and spare parts.
If not through the company’s website, customers can also call the company’s hotline to order the products they want.
To make a quote inquiry, please call Australia wide 1300 088 088
Order today for FAST Delivery Australia Wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.