Nortel Networks Model i2004 ip phones / AVAYA (Refurbished)
- Send to friend
Nortel Networks Model i2004 IP Phones / Avaya (Refurbished)
Ideally suitable for administrative staff, knowledge workers, and manager, the Nortel i2004 IP Phone is a professional desktop IP phone that supports:
- 6 User-defined Line/Programmable Feature Keys across Nortel Communication Servers
- Up to 12 User-defined Line/Programmable Feature Keys on Nortel Communication Servers (Supporting “shift” function)
Nortel Networks i2004 IP Phone comes with the standard display of large monochrome. It also supports data and voice converged applications presentation in textual format. With an integrated IEEE 10/1000 Ethernet switch, Nortel 2004 IP Phone uses high quality audio speakerphone and context-sensitive soft keys. It also leverages a robust suite of business communication features as delivers by Nortel Communication Servers, including:
- Communication Server 1000
- Communication Server 2100
- Multimedia Communications Server 2100 and Meridian 1
More Product Information
||Charcoal Colour with Silver Metallic Bezel Finish|
||12 Months Replacement|
Call Telephonesonline NOW to get your hands on this Nortel Networks i2004 IP Phone!
Top-notch Features of the Nortel Networks Model i2004 IP Phone
- Up to twelve user-defined line/programmable feature keys*
- Integrated 8 line x 24 character monochrome display
- Supports text-based converged (voice and data) application presentation as delivered by External Application Servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 2000
- Fourteen fixed keys and four context-sensitive soft-label keys
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch with both LAN and PC ports
- Secured communications with standards-based support of signaling, media path and network authentication
- Simplified administration and network discovery with 802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol
- Supports optional IP Phone 2000 Series Key Expansion Module
- Supports Unicode for complex font and character presentation on the phone display
- Field upgradeable firmware via Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol**
- English-text and Icon Keycap models
Note: UNiStim File Transfer Protocol is Nortel Communication Server dependent
In stock only $80
In stock only $40
Established on October 1, 2000, Avaya Inc. is a multinational telecommunication company that operates mostly in its main headquarters located in Santa Clara, California. The company is also a leading provider of business communications and collaboration solutions under different specialisations, including contact centres, networking, small and midsize business, and unified communications. It has 10,000 employees under its management, with many distribution channels and partners all around the world.
Avaya is an expert in unified communications. Its portfolio of solutions targeting unified communications helps users to integrate multiple communication forms like email, instant messaging, telephony, and video communication. These solutions are said to help enterprises reduce operational costs, improve customer service, and increase employee productivity. And these solutions can effectively work regardless of the location of the user and the device used. Part of this excellent portfolio is the Avaya Aura architecture. It helps cost-effective and rapid deployment of applications for efficient use.
Telephonesonline Pty Ltd is an Australia-owned and –operated phone systems and handsets supplier and wholesaler. It started its operation more than 20 years ago, catering to all types of communication needs of customers of all types and enterprises of all sizes. The company offers the market with brand new and refurbished phones, widening its entire market to all customers. It is also consisted of many popular brands, even in refurbished, second-hand, and pre-owned conditions. Some of these brands are Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco, Commander, Coral Tadiran Telecom, Ericsson, Fujitsu, LG Aria, Hybrex, NEC, Nortel, Samsung, and Panasonic.
Telephonesonline operates online. The company’s best distribution channel is its website- Telephonesonline.com.au. Customers easily visit the company’s site and order the items they need there. They would then be delivered with the help of its offices strategically situated all over the country.
To make a quote inquiry, please call Australia wide 1300 088 088
Order today for FAST Delivery Australia Wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.