Commander Connect Telephone System 12 Handsets 6 PSTN Lines, 8 Digital Extensions and VOICEMAIL (Refurbished)
- Send to friend
Commander Connect Telephone System 12 Handsets, 6 PSTN Lines, 8 Digital Extensions and VOICEMAIL
This Refurbished / Pre-Owned Telephone System comes with 12 Months Warranty!
The Commander Connect is a very stable and expandable digital telephone system.
- 1 x Commander Connect telephone system
- 12 x Standard Handsets
- 6 x PSTN Lines
- 8 x Hybrid Extension (Digital OR Analogue)
- 12 Months Warranty
- Installation: Get our Certified Phone Technician to install this phone system - Contact us for a Quote
The Commander Connect phone system is one of Australia's most popular phone system for small to medium enterprises. Commander sold in excess of 28 000 systems in australia over the last 8 years. This Commander Connect phone system comes ready for 4 incoming PSTN or ISDN lines, up to 8 standard handsets and voicemail. Commander Connect phone system comes fully tested and more importantly this system comes with a Australia Wide 12 month Warranty provided exclusively by Telephones Online Pty Ltd.
Features of Commander Connect 8 Button Handset 760/40 :
- Large Display
- Data socket (underneath)
- Headset socket (underneath)
- Mute key
- 8 Programmable keys
- Numeric keypad
- Hands free key/ light
- Volume keys
- Scroll/edit keys
- Function keys:
- Display keys
- Message waiting/ringing indicator
Benefits of Commander Connect telephone system:
- Selecting from analogue telephones or a choice of 2 digital stations saves you money, ensuring you’re not paying for more features than you need.
- The Connect becomes a hub for all your Communications equipment, rationalizing your network line rental costs.
- Account coding allows all calls to be tracked for client billing purposes.
- Modular system design allows you to only pay for what you need now, with the capability to enhance & grow the system as you need to.
- Networking your computers and your phone system with one set of equipment allows you to share lines between internet and voice functions*. * Requires optional Internet Module. The Internet Module is not available on the Compact platform.
Features of Commander Connect Telephone System
- account codes
- (optional and forced) > ADSL > advisory messages
- auto answer > auto attendant > background music (external)
- backlit display > battery backup > call barring
- call deflection > call elapsed timer > caller line identification (CLI)
- call forwarding > call logging > call park
- call pick-up groups > call restriction > call waiting indications
- camp on busy > central bell connection > conference
- standard courtesy service > direct station selection > divert on no answer
- divert to > do not disturb > door station > dual colored LEDs
- extension lock > external call transfer > external divert on busy
- external music on hold > external paging > firewall
- flexible extension numbering > general call > hot line > hunt groups
- hybrid ports > inbuilt music/tone on hold > integrated answering machine
- ISDN ISP dial-up > last number redial > least cost routing > Local Area Networking
- multi-user internet access > night service > phantom mailboxes > power fail telephone
- reminder call > remote access > reset phone > speed dialling
- time/date display > voicemail > weekend service
Optional Upgrades available such as:
- Music on Hold
- Auto Attendant
- Voip Channels
- IP Extensions
- Basic Rate ISDN
- Primary Rate ISDN
- Direct Extension Indial
Commander Connect Telephone System 12 Handsets, 6 PSTN Lines, 8 Digital Extensions and voicemail.
Phone System Condition: Refurbished, Second hand, Used, Pre-Owned
The Commander Connect Digital Telephone system is one of the top model systems that had been offered by Commander Australia. Commander offered a great System Brand new, now Telephones Online Pty Ltd is offering a great system in refurbished condition.
Please call for a quote on install Australia wide 1300 088 088