CISCO PHONE CP-7941G+SW-CCME-UL-7941 Network products by Cisco Systems
- Send to friend
CISCO PHONE CP-7941G+SW-CCME-UL-7941 Network Products by Cisco Systems
Cisco Phone CP-7941G Phone enhances business operations with its full features capable of providing every communication need that a transaction worker will have in his job description.
More than just catering to communication needs, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G was structured in a way that the device can always give way for updates and improvements. This is very beneficial for users with businesses, since the phone system can be expanded as the communication needs of the businesses also grow. Some of the improvements and expansions that can be included and made are the following:
- Feature Add-ons
- Firmware Changes
- Software Updates
It is also very convenient to use, especially with many of the device’s accessibility methods that can be dependent according to the user’s preference.
Some of the most basic features offered by the phone includes its four interactive soft keys,whichare ideal for helping new users be familiarize with the call features and functions of the Cisco CP-7941G IP Phone. It also has an integrated Ethernet switch and a built-in headset port.
Inquire about the Product through our hotline: Australia wide 1300 088 088
- Two Programmable Backlit Line/Feature Buttons
- High Quality Speakerphone, Handset, and Headset Audio Controls
- Large and High Resolution 4-bit Grayscale Pixel-based LCD (Features: Date and Time, Digits Dialled, and Calling Party Name and Number)
- Extensible Markup Language or XML and Double-byte Languages
- Messages (Features: Direct Access to Voicemail)
- Directories (Features: Direct Dial-back Capability and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 or LDAP3 Standard Directory)
- Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons (Features: Easy-to-use Speaker On/Off, Microphone Mute, Headset Buttons, and Audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency or DTMF Tones)
- Volume Control (Features: Hearing Aid-Compatible or HAC Handset that meets ADA Requirements with ADA-compliant Dial Pad and Inline Handset Amplifier)
- 24 User-adjustable Multiple Ring Tones
- Offers Skinny Client Control Protocol or SCCP Support
- G.711µ and G.729a Audio Compression Codecs Support
- Uses Comfort-noise Generation and Voice Activity Detection or VAD Programming on the System
- Supports More than 20 Built-in Languages (Dependent on the version of the Cisco Unified CallManager used)
- Configuration Options- configuration can be made possible through DHCP client
- Flexible Power Options- supports Cisco Pre-standard Power over Ethernet of PoE
- Quality of Service or QoS Options- supports differentiated services code point or DSCP and 802.1Q/p standards
- Adjustable Foot Stand
Additional Info:The Cisco CP-7941G IP Phone enables access to different information through XML, including stocks, weather, and even quote of the day. It can also serve as a portal to access different features and applications.
About Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc. was created in December 10, 1984 as a company that designs and manufactures communications and Information Technology products and services. The company covers three big segments all over the world including the EMEA or Europe, Middle East, and Africa, APJC or Asia Pacific, Japan, and China, and finally The Americas. It is most especially an expert in Internet Protocol or IP-based networking products, solutions, and services, capable of providing to businesses of all types, sizes, and industries. Some of the most basic categories that the products of the company are under are the following:
- Service Provider Video
- Data Centre
- NGN or Next-Generation Network
Cisco has an extensive portfolio of products and services, which is why the company can cater to all types of communication needs. More than just being effective and efficient, the company offers products that are basic and convenient, because of being user-friendly.
Telephonesonline Pty Ltd is Australia-owned and –operated. It is known to be the country’s premier supplier and wholesaler of business communications products and services. And whether you would need the phone systems and products for personal or professional use, the company has an extensive portfolio that is filled with efficient and trusted products in the industry.
Telephonesonline have their “No Compromise on Quality” policy that makes sure all products, solutions, and services offered by the company are of high quality. Their offers undergo detailed testing and evaluation before they are presented to the market.
Telephonesonline has been in the industry for more than 20 years now. These years of experience gave the company enough time to impress the market and its customers and show them what the company is capable of. In addition to that, it also has several offices all over the country that made it possible for the company to deliver promptly and efficiently.
To make a quote inquiry, please call Australia wide 1300 088 088
Order today for FAST Delivery Australia Wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.