Uniden SSE Pendant - Optional Wireless Emergency Alert Pendant to suit Visual & Hearing Impaired Telephone System SSE35, SSE37 Series
- Send to friend
The Uniden SSE Pendant is an optional wireless emergency pendant that is incorporated to a visual and hearing impaired digital cordless phone. Users can easily wear this on their neck or wrist, in case of emergency situations.
The alert pendant is excellent for the aging population and those users with hearing and visual difficulties. The pendant helps people to stay connected at all times and is best connected to cordless phones with large buttons and extra loud audio controls. It works in a way where a single press of the help button (RED) will immediately dial the number of the internal home phone. If the call is unanswered, the five phone number pre-programmed on the device will be dialled next until someone picks up.
Uniden Wireless Emergency Alert Pendant is part of the new cordless phone bundles that the company has introduced to the market that targets customers with disabilities and the elderly with their top-notch range of features. These bundles include the following:
- Uniden SSE35 Visual & Hearing Impaired Cordless Telephone with Answering Machine
- Uniden SSE35+1 Visual & Hearing Impaired Cordless Telephone with Answering Machine & Additional Cordless Handset
- Uniden SSE37+1 Visual & Hearing Impaired Digital Corded Telephone & Cordless Handset
||Wireless Emergency Alert Pendant|
||Uniden SSE35 Phone System|
|Uniden SSE37 Phone System|
CALL US! Contact Telephonesonline through Australia wide 1300 088 088 to get a pendant.
- Customer-specific. The pendant is excellent for users who have visual and hearing difficulties. This especially pertains to the elderly users, who are more prone to emergency situations. Using the pendant can help users’ families to have more peace of mind and feel at ease even with their elderly family members.
- High Quality Material and Strong Structure. The Uniden SSE Pendant is splash-proof, which increases its quality. Emergency situations are very unpredictable and having them as splash-proof can help in making sure that users will still be able to excellently use it in these given circumstances.
- Convenient-to-use.Uniden SEE Wireless Emergency Alert Pendant can be easily worn either on the user’s wrist or neck, whatever the users may prefer.
Uniden Corporation is an international Japanese company that specialises in wireless communication technologies. Since it was founded in February 7, 1966 by its founder and current CEO, Hideo Fujimoto, the company has shown unbelievable performance in designing and developing wireless technologies that are incorporated in their communication devices. Their products are mostly consisted of electronic and wireless radio communication devices including CB radios, Bluetooth devices, scanners, two-way radios, and video surveillance devices.
While Uniden may have started in Japan, it is now operating worldwide with over 16,924 employees working under its management all around the world. It has offices and subsidiaries located all over the world, including in China, Taiwan, Philippines, United States, Australia, New Zealand, and Vietnam. In America, the company’s wireless electronic products can be distributed even in Central, South, and North America. With the American subsidiary headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, Uniden knows no bounds when it comes to their marketing and distribution efforts.
Australia-owned and –operated, Telephonesonline is a telecommunication product supplier in the country, existing for more than 2 decades now. The company takes care of both individual offers to wholesaling. And with their excellent services and high quality product offers, the company became at the top of the industry in no time.
Telephonesonline operates through their website. Customers will be asked to look at the product display on their site and check out the products they need. The company then would deliver the checked out items through their offices located all over the country.
Telephonesonline offers both high quality and competitive prices. The awesome quality of their products are ensured with their long-time policy. This is the No Compromise on Quality policy. And coupled with competitive prices, these factors brought the company as a front-runner in the field.
To make a quote inquiry, please call Australia wide 1300 088 088
Order today for FAST Delivery Australia Wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Queensland, Perth, Darwin, Canberra and Adelaide.